By Alyson Ciotola
Posted in Events, on March 08, 2018
Are your ready to discover your True Power both on and off of the mat? Do you want to elevate all areas of your life and learn to lead?
Join Alyson Giuffreda and other Senior Baptiste Teachers for this life changing training.
Oui Power Yoga's 200-hour Training Program is an extraordinary opportunity for you to deepen your yoga practice and upgrade all areas of your life.
Discover for yourself how Baptiste Yoga™ and the Baptiste Methodology™ applies both on and off the mat through yoga asana, meditation, discussion, self inquiry, contribution, community building, assisting and practice teaching. Experience the freedom and effectiveness that emerges from this inspired and embodied practice of Baptiste Yoga™.
This program will begin in September 2018 and take place in weekend modules over the course of three months.
- You will receive the required training needed to apply for Registered Yoga Teacher status (RYT 200) with Yoga Alliance
- Powerful sequence based on Baron Baptiste's "Journey Into Power" to deliver your class
- Optional online anatomy course included (required for 200 hr)
- General principles of alignment and modifications for every BODY
- The powerful art of hands-on assisting
- Real time teaching and live feedback/coaching
- Health and nutrition guidance
- Business of yoga
- Self Inquiry
- Vision & Goal-Setting
- Membership to studio included for length of the training
This will be a life changing experience with an upgraded result for your entire life. Join us for a whole lot of sweat, laughter, community, and joy!
Alyson is the owner and director of Oui Power Yoga and is a 500-hour Certified Yoga Teacher. She is passionate about whole health and living life to the fullest. She brings years as an acupuncturist and understanding of energetic effects on health. She is a mom and a community leader up to big things! Alyson brings her whole heart to her leadership style and is passionate about seeing people thrive on and off the mat.
September 22-23 (Art of Assisting-included in registration cost)
Friday & Saturday: 8am-8pm
*Times and dates subject to change
Early Bird Registration (until August 1): $3195
After August 1: $3500
- Unlimited yoga classes at Oui Power Yoga during Teacher Training months.
- Learning to teach yoga from your own personal power and full self expression.
- Opportunities for continual training and development as a Oui assistant, Oui teaching apprentice, Oui substitute teacher, and/or Oui teacher.
- Personalized support with one-on-one mentoring from Alyson Giuffreda and Oui Staff throughout the training. We are here for your growth and learning to create a customized training that will challenge, inspire and provide you with an unmessable foundation to achieve your goals for this training and for your life.
- Life-changing experience with an upgraded result for your entire life! With a whole lot of sweat, work, community, laughter and joy.
- Book: Journey into Power by Baron Baptiste
- 25% off Oui Apparel during Training weekends
- 25% off Oui Workshops during Training months
*A non-refundable deposit of $500 is due at the time your application is accepted. This deposit will be applied to the total cost of the program. All fees are non-refundable. Credit toward future Oui Power Yoga Teacher Trainings will be given (including $500 application deposit) for cancellations at least 7 days prior to the start of the program. A $250 processing fee will be charged for cancellation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak directly to Alyson for more information.
Click HERE to fill out the True Power application!